Please visit my sites Queer Music Heritage and OutRadio

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Interviews: Sir Ari Gold, and More





My OutRadio show for April was a fun one, as I got to interview Sir Ari Gold, and talk about his new title, and new CD, and of course I queeried him about a few of my favorites from his career.


And like the say on TV, "and that's not all"....by a long shot, in the second hour there's a rare live performance by Freddy Freeman, Sean Kagalis and Jay Freeman, captured when they were passing through Houston, on the way to, where else, a Bearpalooza (in Dallas).


So that accounts for 1 1/2 hours so far. Also in the second hour was an interview with Kiyomi of Hunter Valentine. I got to see them a couple weeks ago at SXSW, and they packed in the crowd. In the collage below are just some of the 35 different artists featured on the show this month. 



No comments:

Post a Comment