Please visit my sites Queer Music Heritage and OutRadio

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Antigone Rising - Santa, You Owe Me


It happens every year, so I'm used to it, I guess...I finish uploading my Queer Music Heritage Xmas Special, around December 1st, and like clockwork, a few artists come out with smokin' xmas songs, too late to be included. So far the one that really makes me wish I had it a couple weeks sooner is by Antigone Rising. 



They've had a good year, their last CD, called "23 Red," is still riding high, and they have a terrific new single, "That Was the Whiskey," and, oh yeah, that's founding member Kristin Ellis-Henderson and her wife Sarah on the October 8th cover of Time Magazine...

 

And, that song I told you about...well, it even has same sex lyrics in one verse:

I want a take vacation for the rest of my life
sipping salty margaritas with my beautiful wife
I want a whole lotta naughty and a little less nice
Santa, you owe me that 


So, here's "Santa, You Owe Me"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment