Please visit my sites Queer Music Heritage and OutRadio

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ryan Cassata: I’m Not “Trans Enough”


Last September and October I did a two-part QMH show on Transgender Music, and for the October part, I interviewed teenaged singer/songwriter/activist Ryan Casatta, and I much admire all three of those aspects of his talents. He just uploaded a new video, this time without him singing, but it packs a powerful wallop against transphobia…this time about judgement within the FTM community.



Hear my interview with Ryan:


The day the new CD arrived


There’s a lot more good music and activism on the RyanCassata YouTube Channel.


and, Ryan posted this on his Facebook wall, had to share it


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I beyond dubiety revalue your articles and blogs best wp themes

    ReplyDelete