Please visit my sites Queer Music Heritage and OutRadio

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Eli Lieb – Place of Paradise



Eli Lieb garnered over a million Youtube hits on his series of covers of songs by Adele, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears and others, and that became an EP, now available on iTunes. But I noticed him for his first video from his debut album, “Place of Paradise.” Yes, he’s damn good looking, but damn, this guy can sing!



His bio tells how he spent ten years in NYC, attracting the attention of big labels, but then he put the brakes on, and moved back to his home in Iowa, to do things slow, his way, when he was ready. Some of the songs are piano-driven ballads, and some add electronics and go a bit up-tempo, but whatever, it’s his voice that matters.

 



1 comment:

  1. This guys is so cute, I can't resist watching at his pictures and browsing for more, this guys is amazing, really. He's so my type and I think I'm in love!
    free crossoword puzzle maker

    ReplyDelete