Please visit my sites Queer Music Heritage and OutRadio

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Welcome to Queer Music Heritage -- The Blog

Welcome to Queer Music Heritage – The Blog. Several people have suggested that I start a blog, and I have hesitated as I already heap loads of work on my own plate with producing the radio shows Queer Music Heritage and OutRadio. They probably average three hours of new programming each per month, and some shows require a great deal of research. And my website is always growing, up to over 1700 pages now. I am also always adding new (old) information to other site sections, such as the Female Impersonation and Women’s Music, and other special interest areas.

And all that is probably a good incentive to start a blog. The website is so “deep” visitors would never be aware of some of the gems if they did not know they were there. So, the blog will accent those. Also, I will not leave out “new” music. That’s the stuff heard mostly on the companion show for QMH, OutRadio. I love giving exposure to new artists. Some of this info I already post to Facebook, a wonderful playground, but that wall just moves too fast, especially when your number of friends climbs. I doubt my posts here will follow any regularity, as the radio shows come first, but I hope this blog remains near the front burner.


Again, my shows can be found at http://www.queermusicheritage.com
and  http://www.outradio.com



No comments:

Post a Comment